BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
Great burgers but they need to change the grease more frequently. A little over priced but still great burgers.
Luisa G.
Unas hamburguesas de pollo muy buenas, igual que su chili rice. Voy cuando ando con rapidez y como en el camino
Mikhail K.
You cannot go wrong with a Wendy's....if you on a diet they have great salad....there burgers are great as well
Deborah S.
I ALWAYS GET THE NUMBER7 WITH CHEESE AND A BAKED POTATO. Wendy's is my absolute fave fast food. Great quality.
Liss C.
es muy buen lugar para ir a comer con tus amigos o familiares las comidas son muy ricas me encanta su variedad
Karen K.
London , ON
I absolutely love there junior bacon cheese burgers !!!! They are so affordable abs come with all the fixings !
J Habitha P.
Sharjah, UAE
Choco frost ice cream. Is very cheap while tasty and creamy. And we get alot. So i even share it with my family
Ꮇ S.
surrey
I like spicy chicken burger. Usually tastes great in a meal but the sandwich itself is big enough to fill me
Lismary R.
esta es una de mis hamburguesas favoritas, me encantan sus patatas y la atención al cliente, me encanta
Emma W.
Brockville, ON
Nice service and food is good for being fast food. Almost always clean but sometimes depending it can be slow
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?