BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Shellyse M.
Glace Bay, NS
I haven't tried a product at Wendy's I never liked their food is always fresh and tasty and those frostys are amazing
Melissa L.
Dieppe , NB
Wendy's is just okay! I feel like they have one of the better burgers but I do miss the old fries they used to have!
Arinna A.
I love your salad bar specially the Jello in your salad AND YOUR FROSTY AND BACON CHEESEBURGER OMG I LOVE YOU WENDYS
Sabrina H.
I am in love with their Spicy Chicken Sandwiches. It's literally so juice, spicy, and scrumptious. I can't get enough
Deanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
Wendys has the best burgers! They're so fresh and juicy and their fries are the best! Their salads are also so good!
MARIA O.
son buenas las hamburguesas pero me parecen muy grasosas. no me agradan demasiado. creo que les hace falta mas sabor.
Kristen L.
Petawawa, Ontario, ON
I love the choices of salads and Chili, better alternatives for fast food. Prices are reasonable & the food is good.
Katherine T.
OSHAWA , Ontario
Me encanta el Poutine en Wendys es muy rico y las bebidas que hacen para verano aparte de baratas son super ricas :)
Karen L.
Toronto
When I go to Wendy's I usually have the salad. The ingredients are fresh from that day and are not too many calories.
tiffany r.
Scarborough, ON
I love the frostys wish they came in the biggie size gain its my treat of choice. Ill eat at wendys once in a while
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?