BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Aizell Reyanne L.
Regina, SK
Great food and love the taste of their burgers. Since I love it and it's inexpensive I go there usually with my friends.
Paula T.
Minto, NB
I don't get to Wendy's very often but love everything thing they offer and have great service at every location I visited
Joy K.
This is a guilty pleasure - it’s super affordable, but so unhealthy for us! I enjoy their chicken sandwiches and frostys!
Melissa H.
Great food. Great price. Lots of menu choices. Real fresh tasting food. Chicken is our favourite. Great choices in sides.
Geraldine R.
Las pizzas son súper ricas, la masa es suave y el sabor es delicioso además hay una gran variedad para todos los gustos.
Raquel G.
santo domingo
En mi pais hay un puesto en el que sbarro y wendys estan juntos y es muy dificil para mi desidir cual de los dos comprar
MELISSA M.
Maple Ridge, BC
i love the food at wendy's however i find that i am usually stuck in a long line and it can get a little too expensive
Rhonda S.
Fredericton, NB
I eat at Wendy's about once a month. I enjoy their burgers more than other fast food burgers for their size and flavor.
Bonnie C.
London Ont
they have fresh burgers and chicken sandwiches. Love their fries too always fast when i go in , not a long waiting time
Ashley N.
I really like that the beef is never frozen it makes for a good burger and the quality is really good from other places
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?