BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Janice m.
Mississauga , ON
Wendy's has an affordable menu which I like. The spicy chicken burger is my go whenever I need a quick meal. It very tasty
Jess g.
Winnipeg, MB
I honestly only tried this place a few time s super good and honestly delicious it’s good value and tasty I would recommend
Diana N.
Monterrey, Mx.
Omg! I just love this place i can go out if I dont eat some chilli with french fries because i fall in love with rhis place
alison r.
Me encanta la comida la amo las amburgesas son deliciosas🍔🍔🍔🍔 son super buenas ..las alitas de pollo también son deliciosas
Paola B.
Wendy's food is good and the prices are also good although I think they should improve the quality and size of the burgers
Olivia D.
St. John'S, NL
Depending on the time of day this can be a good place to eat. Food is fresh and hot, and I've yet to have anything go wrong
Megan Marie B.
Florence , NS
Wendy's is always my pick whenever it is an option! I will always choose Wendy's over any other fast food I am always happy
N E E M S H Y N.
Gatineau , QC
I love everything about wendy. Their shakes taste so good. If i do compare them to other fast food restaurants they’ll win.
iñaki c.
es un lugar de comida rapido muy bueno se los recomiendo a lo que le guste la comida rapida y no les gusta cocinar en casa
joyce k.
Beamsville
when i go I love to get the chili and the jbc I find that the prices are great and the taste is good value for the money!!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?