BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Perla 🔐 B.
Sus variedad han mejorado. Los precios por igual. Usan Productos de 1ra calidad lo cual es apreciable cuando consumes el producto.
Andrea S.
Cobourg
I love Wendy’s good quality food. Also because I try my best to eat healthy I can get a salad and chilli there for a cheap price
Maranda A.
Kingston , ON
Mmm Wendy's!! Wendy's is too frigging good👅👅 their baconators are bomb asf! If you Havnt tried it then your missing out bigtime!!
Shannon H.
Kamloops, BC
Like the options of having all the way from chilli, to salads to burgers. Food is pretty good and I've always have friendly staff
Rucheera P.
Edmonton, AB
I love Wendy's . I like their fries, frosties and salads a lot. I love how the food is always fresh. It always has good quality.
Kirsten B.
Canada
They're food is good, but really greasy. I'm not a fan of their burgers, but I love their salads and chicken burgers. Cheap food.
Marie j.
Wendy's has always been a family favorite. One of my favorite things to order are the chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce.
me encanta sus comidas y tambien sus helados siempre es el lugar mas cerca de mi casa y siempre voy para wendys se los recomiendo
Hilary D.
Surprisingly good food. Fresh burger and fries. Overall much better then most burger fast foods. Frosty's are classic and cheap.
chris c.
St. John's
The only fast food restaurant that I can find in my area that carry’s blue cheese

The baconator is a+ try it as a bacon and blue
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?