BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jam W.
Love their chocolate smoothies and the chicken wraps. Their wraps especially the spicy one is full of flavour and a great on the go Snack.
Denise F.
Pouce Coupe, BC
Good food, can be on the pricey side, but is good on the go. Mostly order their Chicken Sandwiches as i find their beef to taste different.
Jessica P.
Strathroy, ON
I love Wendy's. This is my go to fast food place to eat. It's affordable for a good value. I go as much I go into London, and that's a lot
Luis Gerardo J.
super rápido y calidad en sus comidas... ambienets agradable y comodos... falta un poco mas de un buen servicio en algunas de sus sucursal
Ranita V.
I usually get the baked potato with chives but I've been quite a few times where they've run out of potatoes, so I wasn't too keen on that
Patricia G.
Barcelona
Well I like very much their food but sometimes the restaurant it a little bit gross, But I can say that the french fries are my favorite
Ali P.
Regina, SK
I like their Spicy Chicken Burger! Just the right amount of spice and heat! The bun is good, always soft, and the sauce is really tasty.
Orianna A.
Chorrillos
They've lowered the quality on the food but always have a good service and good prices every time!! A choice for when you are on a hurry
Libby C.
Saskatoon, SK
Wendy's always has the best crispy chicken of all fast food restaurants. They rarely get my order wrong and always fix it if it happens.
Constanza O.
I think the food is great and it's better than mc donalds because it's cheaper, more tasty and original (their burgers are square shaped)
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?