BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Adriana M.
Maracay
i´d say that im not a big fan of their food, but definitely would say that im a big fan of their dessert, chocolate frosty it's my favorite
Rachel Y.
Columbia Falls, ME
there nuggets are to die for. Had my boyfriend go to Wendys one day (hour away from me) just to get me nuggets because they are that good!
Luis Gerardo J.
super rápido y calidad en sus comidas... ambienets agradable y comodos... falta un poco mas de un buen servicio en algunas de sus sucursal
Jessica P.
Strathroy, ON
I love Wendy's. This is my go to fast food place to eat. It's affordable for a good value. I go as much I go into London, and that's a lot
Ranita V.
I usually get the baked potato with chives but I've been quite a few times where they've run out of potatoes, so I wasn't too keen on that
Mikayla T.
it is quick and easy . the food is all made fresh. that makes my meal so much better. and they make sures i as the customer is satisfied.
Orianna A.
Chorrillos
They've lowered the quality on the food but always have a good service and good prices every time!! A choice for when you are on a hurry
Patricia G.
Barcelona
Well I like very much their food but sometimes the restaurant it a little bit gross, But I can say that the french fries are my favorite
Nadiuska G.
Sus helados son los mejores. Son demasiados ricos. Dejan un sabor súper agradable en la boca. No quiero que acaben nunca! Son deliciosos!
Angela N.
My favourite fast food restaurant. They have a wide variety of things on the menu and the food is always fairly good quality. Affordable.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?