BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Keyauna D.
Middle Sackville, NS
The husband and I love the spicy chicken Asiago from Wendy's. it's SO good and flavourful! When we're craving a burger we typically run for the Asiago!
Brittany W.
Eastern Passage, NS
Wendys is always reliable. The fries with the skin left on are great because it makes them really crispy and they’re great for dipping in the chili!
Kieran M.
The fries go great with the Frosty. Make it a meal deal yo! Whoever runs the Wendy's twitter knows whats good. burgers and everything else are gross.
Janelle N.
Doral, FL
Great taste, the prices are a bit on the expensive side but I love the food so I would keep going back. I am not a fan of burgers but I love Wendy's.
Christine I.
Always a good treat for supper or snack, love the chicken bacon ranch wrap, I could eat 10 of them. The sriracha chicken sandwich was an experience.
Leah T.
port of spain
So i like fast food that doesnt make me guilty. Wendy's asiago ranch chicken sandwich is just that. Its the perfect sandwhich without all the grease.
Janet C.
Chicken nuggets!!! Their selection of sauces are to die for. Wendy's is my good to fast food for when they're open since there's not many around here
Asala A.
I have tried burger and fries with a Fanta/crush drink! Always combo. I extremely love Wendy's because of the beautiful soft bread and juicy patties
Kirah V.
Port Coquitlam
I love Wendy’s, they have amazing salads personally the only fast food salads I like & the burgers are super good too. It’s not too expensive either
Bonnie R.
The chili is amazing low calorie low fat very tasty the serving is just right there is something for everyone on the menu we live going as a family
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?