BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Michelle L.
Lower Sackville, NS
Love the concept that the burgers are fresh never frozen. The newer version if the fries are good with the sea salt. Not a fan of the frosty. Chili is good
Carmen G J.
Puerto Rico
It has for every taste preference. The salsas are so good. And the Hamburger are the best. Few options of dessert, but they have some. Ahh very afgordable
Heidi M.
Etobicoke, ON
I feel like this is the healthiest fast food chain. I love their fresh salads, so many options and sizes to choose from. Love their baked potatoes as well.
Tayler K.
Great food. Not greasy. Prices are great especially if on budget. The atmosphere is relaxed and family friendly. Tons of choices and always my go to place!
Ibsen C.
Maracaibo, Venezuela
What i love from Wendy's is the bread, it gives to hamburger an amazing taste, and prices for me its a really good price, for the quality that you acquire
Amanda M.
Swift Current, SK
Wendy's makes my favourite fast food chicken burger. I don't not have one in the town i live in bit i stop there any chance I get when i am out of town.
Alisha J.
Petawawa
Wendy's always makes their burgers fresh and really love that about them the biggest reason I keep going back (and my husband love the burgers there ;) )
Dhylma L.
Baguio
I love their salad bar where I can mix my own salad. I also love their shrimp sandwich, fish sandwich, and fish and chips. I also love their apple juice.
Reem M.
sharjah
A good fast food place but not my favorite just because I don’t feel that there fries are the best neither their sauces but I still like it and enjoy it.
Carla Ailen R.
Buenos Aires San Justo
Wendy's attention can not be compared to other fast food places, his attention is excellent and very good. Their food is of good quality and acceptable.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?