BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Lais P.
Very good restaurant, I loved it, opened a franchise in Brazil, whenever I can, because the snack is of excellent quality and good price. I enjoyed the experience with this snack bar!
Sameera B.
The best burger goes to Wendy's. It's fresh crispy juicy and the crunchiest chicken. The crispy chicken burger is the best. Fries are very crisp and tasty too .
Becy Tracy S.
Longueuil
Wendy's has always been a family favorite. I was particularly pleased when they came out with a wide breakfast selection that is both very affordable and very palatable. The coffee is something to be much desired though. I have always had a preference to go to the said establishment vs McDonald's or Burger King up until recently when I found out that they pulled out one of the staples I keep coming back to. The chili is Wendy's quintessential food and has been there since time and memorial. This is the food I usually order whenever I can't make up my mind on what to get. Whoever had the idea of removing it from the menu needs to get their priorities straight. I can think of more than a handful of other food that they could have axed. I am still coping with the loss but it has not totally dulled my love for the food chain.
Erica S.
Their chili is delicious and my husband and I got for frosty's once in a while for a treat. I love that you can get half chocolate and half vanilla. Very tasty.
Kayla K.
I love their burgers. They have a really good cheap picks menue too. I also love their baked potato in chedder and chives. I stop here in a rush or for a treat!
Tara R.
I always prefer Wendy's over any other fast food restaurant. I don't go often but when I do, I usually get combo 1 and the burgers are always juicy and tasty!
Andrea H.
I hate to actually say this but I love the BBQ chicken salad. I always say I'm allergic to tomatoes and get it without so I get a fresh made salad every time.
Theresa M.
Kingston , ON
Hands down my favourite fast food fries. And I'm not sure why, but something about the burgers, love that is a real leaf of lettuce, a tasty patty. not greasy.
Lauren C.
Mississauga
the nuggets are too die for in my opinion they are better the mcdonalds nuggets! but the price raise so i am more hesitant to buy from them now then before. n
Dylane A.
I have to admit that if well I love the ice cream if we talk about the hamburgers not really fill my expectatives, and that's the reason why I give three stars
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?