BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Riley G.
Toronto
Okay, so there is a Wendy's next to my school, so it is a frequent spot for my friends and I. It is extremely affordable, and for because we're students, it is one of the best choices for us. It also tastes good, which isn't surprising for a fast-food place, but I'm weirdly obsessed with the fries!
Alejandra R.
Millcreek
I love to visit Wendy's everytime I wanna eat a good hamburger, tasty nuggets and a simple sweet ice cream. The ingredients used on their plates are fresh and of high quality. Its price range is affordable for everybody. Its the perfect place to go with your family because it keeps that traditional home style enviroment and because of their excellent food. Highly recommended.
Shupe M.
Halifax, NS
I think the Wendy's chicken nuggets are the best fast food nuggets out there. The flavour is so much better than competitors, however they frequently taste freezer burnt at my location.
Fredmary D.

I love to eat there, but what I really love there are the chocolate ice cream. yummy. The atmosphere is good.
I have time without going since in the city that I find there is not one.
andrea v.
Wendys is one of my fast food franchises Preferred frosty is crazy ESE fell down love, the meat is of excellent quality, prices super cheap and neither habalr your baked potato or chii cheese That love is one of you improve and That's why I'll always eat there.
fell in Love with their beef steaks, and vanilla ice cream.. super value meals very affordable. first fast food I've tried in my life and still my favorite after many years. thanks wendy's
Kristyn S.
Wendy's has quality food for a great price. Fast service, and the food especially burgers don't make me feel like i'm eating heavily processed meat like their competitors do.
Charlene B.
Bayamon
The value menú is the best thing Wendy has invented. Because they think of everything even when you run out of money. Baconator is the best hamburger in the fast food world.
Vanessa A.
London, ON
Absolutely love their food. It doesn't have that fast food feel to it, it tastes fresh always. I would recommend you try tham. Oh, and dip your fries in the frosty. Trust me.
Dariana O.
Wendy's its a really good chain of food fast, have a good food, nice sevice, so fast and generally good. It's not the most amazing food, but its ok, have a medium cuality
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?