BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Ally G.
Cornwall, PE
Wendy’s is one of my favourite fast food places whenever I need a quick snack. Their service is usually pretty quick and their burgers don’t feel too greasy/gross. Their value menu is great for when you’re on a budget.
Ana L.
I love their grilled chicken, love that sauce! Not a fan of how small the size can be or how larger they can be but still my choice over McDonald's. Love their frosties too
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado
I also think they have the best customer service from all the fast food chains. When I go to their restaurant I usually see that it's clean and a crew member usually goes around asking customers if everything is ok. I haven't seen that in other fast food restaurants. I would love for them to come with more variety in their menu.
Lena F.
Toronto , ON
Wendy's has vey delicious burgers. However, the service varies by different locations and this can change the experience. I am in love with their chilli sauce, definitely recommend.
Sherry W.
Chicken strips!! Best fast food chicken strips out there. Crispy seasoned breading and tender white meat chicken make these irresistible. Paired with a baked potato and drink, this is a great dinner option.
Katty M.
9101 Patterson Ave apt 7 Henrico, VA
Me encantan de aquí las papas rellenas con tocineta y queso fundido saben delicioso. No acostumbro a comer aquí pero esa es la opción que más me ha gustado de esta franquicia
Amber O.
Wilmot, NS
I love Wendy's. It's my go to fast food restaurant for a few reasons, but most importantly is that I'm on a low carb diet and they have the most filling bunless burgers around! And the flavour can't be beat.
Shukia T.
I go really often to Wendy's. Even tough I know, it's fast food and not so healthy, it's delicious. And they have great coffee and desserts. It's totally affordable and I go there pretty much every week.
Vicki M.
St Thomas, ON
Had this for dinner a couple days ago. Ordered a spicy chicken combo. Everything was really hot. Not sure if I just got there at a good time but usually the fries are just warm.
Julia T.
This was my favorite fast-food restaurant as a child, the burgers were great, the wraps are tasty and it's not hard on your wallet so it's a good place if you're on the go and want a quick and easy meal.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?