BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Madison T.
Ormstown
Wendy's has changed a lot over the recent years. I find that the fries are not as good, the wraps have hardly anything in them & the kids meals arent very fun for the kids.
Victoria P.
Winnipeg, MB
Wendy's is a great fast food chain. I wouldn't say I eat there regularly but I do enjoy it when I get a chance to grab something. The French fries are the best compared to anywhere and I would pick Wendy's as my first choice always!
Milagros B.
Best burgers ever!!! Everything in here is simple but perfect. Atention to the costumer is always kind and willing to hep.I use it pretty often. Experiences are always good. I really like the varied menu and the taste of every plate in here. I would recommend it.
Shelby J.
Wendy's is my favorited fast food restaurant to eat at when I'm in a pinch, the and quality of the food from burgers, wraps, to chilli and salad is all fresh and always delicious! I would choose Wendy's over any other fast food restaurant!
Paola S.
Lovvvveeeeee me some Wendy’s ! I think they have the best salads ! Always have at least one with fresh fruit and their pomergranet vine fretted is to die for! Throw in the roasted walnuts and it’s pure perfection. I would most definitely go again and recommend to others.
Wendys I love their potatoes, and their ice creams although they melt very quickly I like their taste, especially the chocolate because they combine with cinnamon, it's fantastic
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
This is my preferred fast food place, I'm not a big fan of fast food burgers, but love their chicken burgers are it resembles actual chicken. There's great flavour and it's a good size portion.
Burgers are normally made pretty sloppy, but always taste amazing. Love the whole flavours and how easy it is to pop by and grab a good burger with fresh lettuce and tomatoes quickly. Always recommend the frosty and JBC!
Allison R.
Edmonton, AB
Wendy's is always awesome. I love that they bring out Seasonal items and also have healthier menu choices that are still delicious, but I can also indulge if I want.
Taylor M.
Food is always good, I love the cheeseburgers here. Gotta love that they are always fresh. Also the fries. Dip them
In a frosty. Life changing. You're welcome.
Also Wendy's clapbacks on twitter are always so on point...
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?