BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Alyssa M.
Manila City
I love the tase of their Iced Tea. And also fries + frosty is just yum, right? I'm digging their honey mustard dip with their nuggets and of course the baconators.
Amber C.
Barrie, ON
I love Wendy's! They use fresh beef and have a good assortment of sides to choose from. They're also affordable, especially for the kids meals. The quality is higher than most of the other fast food restaurants.
Neliana A.
primero que nada este es una de las mejores maneras de comer aqui hacen helados ricos y deliciosos igual que las hamburguesas en realidad las recomiendo y tienen parque para que los niños se entretengan y asi coman de una manera muy divertida
Melana D.
One of my favourite burger places to go to on the go! I love their big variety of things from nachos to ice cream! They are one of the only fast food places that sells good quality ice cream that won't melt seconds after you get it!
Nicole S.
Toronto
Love the jbc, its pretty much the only thing i eat there. At a competitive price, the jbc is a much better deal than the mcdonalds mcdouble. much higher quality. the new wendies have remodeled very nicely and train their staff very well.
I used to love wendy's before because there's a wide variety of burgers to choose from, I like their fries too, they're crispy, i like the coffee jelly too. What I don't like is that their serving got a bit smaller here in the Philippines.
Polly H.
Duncan, British Columbia
They do have fast food, but they also have healthy food. Their salads are very filling and are not just filled with lettuce like some in other places. There is ample meat in the salad to satisfy your hunger. I would definitely go back again.
Jayoma P.
Brampton, ON
Always fresh and always delicious! I love Wendys its definitely my go-to. Spicy-chicken sandwich and the chicken nuggets with siracha sauce so good. It is always affordable.
Delia P.
Monterrey
I love their french fries but the burgers are too soft and they fall apart. The prices are a little high too. But the restaurants are nice and those french fries make it up for me.
So crunchy and tasty.
Milagros B.
Best burgers ever!!! Everything in here is simple but perfect. Atention to the costumer is always kind and willing to hep.I use it pretty often. Experiences are always good. I really like the varied menu and the taste of every plate in here. I would recommend it.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?