BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Stephanie M.
Colonia
Yum! Great fast food establishment. Their 4 for $4 is also AMAZING. Such a great value for what you're getting. I probably visit Wendy's a few times a year, which is a lot for me. Would recommend over other fast food places.
Gemma M.
Coopersburg, PA
The best fast-food burger. The Baconator may not be a gourmet item, but compared to McDonald's and Burger King's menus it's well worth the price. The burgers are always juicy, the fries aren't my favorite but are definitely good. The Frosty is more like ice cream than a milkshake.
Lindsey M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Wendy's chicken nuggets, they are by far one of the best fast food nuggets I have ever had. Every time I've gone to Wendy's its fast and my order is always right! The employees are always super nice as well.
Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Wendy's is my favorite fast food restaurant with healthy options on the table. I love their salads, their chili, the chicken nuggets, jr bacon cheese burger the fries everything.
Brittany J.
San Antonio , TX
This is probably the only fast food restaurant that I will visit and don't feel all gross after eating. Although I don't go often since there is not one close to me whenever I'm hungry and there is one near I'm definitely stopping there Jr bacon cheeseburger has ALWAYS been my favorite
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
I'm a fan of this restaurants chili, burgers and chicken sandwiches. Always get the frostey key tag... Even bough the cup is small it's a great little treat if you're dining anyway! Fries were better before they were redesigned a few years ago
Ashley D.
Ozone park , NY
I don't eat fast food often but if I do it's only Wendy's. I love the unsweetened green tea from there it's my favorite drink. I also love the frosty. I usually get a chicken sandwich, it makes me feel better than eating a giant, greasy, cheeseburger.
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
I love their 4 for 4! It's such a great value. They have great tasting burger, fries and spicy nuggets. I wish they had more dipping sauce flavors though. If you've never had their lemonade go now and try it
Karen B.
Camden, AR
I love Wendy's and wish we had one closer to our home town. The burgers are very good and always moist and love the fries. The chicken sandwiches are very good and the salads too. Really everything on the menu is good. I would go there much more often if there was one in our town
Sarah C.
I don't eat at this place anymore for mains of reasons that I won't point out on here but I do miss it here and I normally like their jr burgers or nuggets cause I always have to eat something with sauce.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?