BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Molly W.
Vancouver
Wendy's is probably the most delicious fast food burger you're going to find. Affordable and offering crispy fries, refreshing beverages and of course, the legendary frosty, you can't go wrong with a trip to Wendys! Always recommend if you're indulging in some fast food.
Deanna B.
I'm not sure if this Wendy's is the same as the Australian one? My review is for Aus Wendy's. Love their food but they could have more males on the staff. I've seen on male at the Wendy stores I've been too..
Keren S.
I like Wendys, but there is one small detail, burgers in my country (venezuela) does not do justice to the price, they are small without much filling apart from the meat and the price is high, I don't attend regularly due to the prices, I would recommend eating at home.
Lis T.
JBC burgers are my go to quick snack or lunch when I'm on the go. It's from the value menu but the quality of toppings is better than some of the more expensive burgers. Love that Wendy's offers a delicious burger at a cheap price
Ann A.
Antigonish, NS
Love this restaurant and the fact that Tim Hortons is usually right beside it. Wendy's has the best chicken burgers and hamburgers. I've tried their salads as well and I highly recommend those as well. If going with my whole family, we love to get the frosties. Delicious
Teresa P.
Sudbury, ON
Those burgers! Best burgers of all fast food places! Super affordable and the burgers taste delicious! I go once a month for the burgers! Oh did I mention i love the burgers! (Specifically cheese)
Nikki M.
White rock , BC
90% of the time, it's fantastic. Cold drinks, hot food, nice staff. And then, there's that 10% that just turns your stomach. Ever pulled out a golf ball sized piece of burnt meat out of your chilli? It's happened, and it's terrible.
Brianna A.
The big bacon classic will always be my go-to at Wendy's. You can never go wrong with a good cheeseburger. Occasionally, if I'm in the mood I will get a frosty with my meal and it is perfect for dipping the fries in. It is the perfect combination of sweet and salty.
Tara H.
North York, ON
At Wendy's you basically get what you're paying for. I find that the quality depends on the location, some can be great and others are not. It is not expensive, pretty affordable. My favourite item is their chicken nuggets - always warm and great to dip into ketchup!
Lucia H.
I love Wendy spicy chicken sandwich, I also love there fries too. I think the sand which is good quality like a nice piece of chicken breast. The price is not bad either.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?