BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Mary V.
I love some products that Wendy's provides. For example, the Jr. Bacon Cheese Burger. I love the four pack, that they provide. I think is very good quality, the only cons is the fat one gain, lol. But, the price is the best of all. I would go again.
SAM R.
I like the short wait times to get my meal and wendys. Its nice to know that I can make a speciality order and it can come both made right and also at top speed. It fits great into my busy schedule. I especially like how you can get the spicy burger and wrap plain and it is still spicy because the spices are on the chicken and not in the sauce.
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
Wendy's is my all time favourite burger joint. I always feel so satisfied with my meal. The quality of the food is great and I find that I don't feel bloated or that the food was greasy at all. You get to indulge without feeling guilty about it. I always crave Wendy's!
sharianne s.
Quick and simple and probably one of my fav fast foods. They always come up with unique salads the quench the pallet. They also use sea salt on their fries which i love. Staff ia usual friendly at all locations too.
Jesse M.
Toronto
Wendy's seems to do chicken sandwiches better than their competition. I usually hit up a Wendy's once or twice a month. Pros are the better chicken sandwiches, chili and some salads. Cons are the burgers are pretty much the same as their competition.
Kate H.
Edmonton , AB
Wendys is definitely favorite fast food brand. Their burgers taste as good as restaurant style burger bars. My favorite is Dave's Double. Their meat is never frozen so it tastes really fresh. I love their chili cheese fries. Apparently they use real burgers in the chili. I wish they were as popular as Mcdonalds because there are only 2 near my house.
Kimie L.
Wendy's was my main fast food stop...I loved the chicken selection...and the serice, the price is affordable for the quality and quantitrust. .. but ... Im trying a vegetarian lifestyle challenge so I hope their meat less selections are amazing
Kay V.
Tamuning
I love Wendy's Frosty especially when they are melted. I know it's weird but that's how I like my frosty. My favorite burger is Bacon Mushroom Melt. Who doesn't like bacon, cheese amd mushrooms in their burger?
naf C.
I love this place because they are always clean and have a place to sit. I normally order an ice cream or French fries from them since I can't eat the meat from them. Only if it's Halal. It's a nice place to chill. I like their customer service and they have good WiFi most of the times. Would recommend them.
Chantelle C.
Dartmouth
Not usually my go to when I grab takeout, but every so often I get a craving for a Baconator or a Frosty. Generally well priced. Greasy as all get out, but that's to be expected for a burger joint. Burgers taste better here than most other places.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?