BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Samantha R.
Wendy's is one of my favourite fast food burger joints. The ingredients are fresh and it tastes great as for the burgers. The fries on the other hand are gross: usually undercooked and soggy. The taco salad is good, but way too expensive.
Patricia L.
Gatineau
I love Wendy's because they use only fresh meat, their burgers are so good with fresh vegetables. The value for your money is awesome especially for a family of four. My favourite is probably the Baconator...who doesn't like bacon.
Mary-Louise J.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Wendy's is my preferred fast food chain above all others! It is so good. I really like the daves single with their hot chilli sauce poured over my fries. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. Yummy!
Tinatin M.
Tbilisi
I love Wendy's. Great service. The only disadvantage and the reason I'm giving it 4 stars is that there is little variety for vegetarian people, only one veggie burger. Maybe it's only in my country (Georgia). But I enjoy going there, so I would recommend it to everyone.
Stevie G.
Florence , ON
My favourite part about Wendy's is you can mix and match the combos, I like to get a baked potato and frosty rather than pop and fries. I really like the new chicken burger with the fancy bun and Lettuce!
Clara S.
Mulmur, ON
Every time I go to Wendy's find the food is pretty expensive and the portions aren't nicely put together or very big. I think the food tastes great but sometimes the food is either cold, small portions are not made with care.
Yaimar N. M.
I love the food of Wendy's. I always loved this fast-food restaurant, it's one of my favorites! My favorite food is the chili chips, nuggets, fries and hot potatoes. The ice cream there is very good. But lately the prices are going very high... I'd like them to lower the prices a little bit. But love Wendy's though.
Daneisha B.
I like wendy's pretty much, is not my favorite but I like to visit sometimes. Im a college student and its affordable. Pros the food is really good quality. My favorite items are the nuggets and the loaded fries. I will definitely go again and recommend it.
Vivian SDQ613437 S.
La mejor hamburguesa que he comido! Me encanta el baconator y los frosty de oreo los fines de semana sin motivo fija por allá por qué me encanta la calidad y la higiene que tienen las hamburguesas.
Zoe G.
Edmonton, AB
Burgers are great. But there fries have never been good.
Its mid range for fast food pricing. My kids like it there but there kids meal toys never change which they do not like. Overall I would say its good but not great.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?