BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Tara P.
Langley
Wendys has great value for the product they sell. the value meals are a great buy for the money. Wendys food is always fresh and made too order the way you like. the only issue is that you really need to check your order before leaving. I would recommend and have recommended wedys to others.
willmer j.
Wendy´s es bueno pero no me gusta tanto, ya que a decaído mucho, desde sus hamburguesas hasta el personal que tienen alli, trabajan con una odiosidad, y opino que deberian quitarle el pepino a las hamburguesa ya que las hace un poico desagradable
Dayerlyng R.
Caracas
OMG! The Wendy's nachos are the best, they are so rich .. Their hamburger combos are a delight, if that fits with me, they have good service. It's not that expensive, and they can combine your combos. I would go many times if I depended on myself.
Reanna K.
Hamilton, ON
I'm not a fast food person, but Wendy's would be one of my picks if I had to pick a fast food restaurant. Their chicken burgers always deliver as compared to other chains, and their regular burgers are very good. The one product I strongly dislike at Wendy's would be their chili fries.
Caitlyn T.
Langley, BC
Wendy's is my by far favourite fast food restaurant. I don't get to go as often as I'd like as it's farther away than other places. My favourite item is the bacon burger and I love their strawberry lemonade although it's very sugary. Only con at my location is that the customer service isn't the best but that's no reflection of the company.
La Toya S.
Bronx, NY
The best fast food restaurant! All of the salads are excellent! The nuggets are just as great. Prices are reasonable and the quality is A1 for fast foods. I would go there forever. Highly recommended for a quick meal
Rachael Dawn D.
Mission
favourite fast food restaurant, always clean, with great food. Never too greasy, and service is usually very good. Lots of menu selection at many different prices, being vegetarian I love that they will make me a JR Cheeseburger, with no meat on it, I've only ever had it come once without cheese and had to remind them, but since then haven't had any issues. I love the frosty & poutine.
Naishla F.
Me gustan muchisimo las hamburguesas de este lugar, saben a carne a diferencia de otros establecimientos donde parece carton. son de buena calidad . Pro Accesibles ademas de sus promociones tienen buenos precios, contra Son pequeñas y ya no hay refill . Compraria de nuevo.
Isabella R.
Winnipeg , MB
Its been over a year since my friend stopped by at wendys and i had a burger there. If its true their food is better and fresher than great but i dont see much difference with these fast food burger joints. I would never choose wendys.
Leila G.
Food is good, and the prices aren't too bad depending on what you buy. The quality is usually pretty good. Biggest con is the quality and services varies by location. Favorite item would have to the asiago chicken sandwich. Will probably visit again
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?