BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Erin B.
Killaloe, Ontario
Wendy's has the best chicken nuggets. They are so delicious and the ranch you can get with them is my favourite in the world. I have never had a bad experience with Wendy's other than sometimes they can be a little slow. I recommend that you go here as it is really good!
Lyka I.
I love their french fries. It is crispy and always cooked well. I am also obsessed with their spicy chicken Cesar salad. They put a good amount of croutons and chicken to the salad so it doesn't feel like I am only eating vegetables (which is my least favourite food, so it was quite a surprise that I loved their salad).
Ishani R.
I usually buy the spicy chicken sandwich and it's the best of its kind! You get a lot of value for the price. The bun is fresh and has a nice sweet undertone taste and the spicy is not hot but just full of flavor. I always love to have it and would recommend to everyone.
Merveth M.
Brampton, ON
I have nothing against Wendy's and I find their food reasonably good, taste wise but for the cost, they are on the costly side, you definitely get what you pay for but especially their beef patties taste like they are still bleeding, the product you are receiving for the price is not complementary.
Lindsay B.
Wendy's is a great choice for a fresh, flavorful burger - their food is consistently good and made with fresh ingredients. Fresh cut fries are a plus - and any burger with bacon is sure to not disappoint. I would recommend Wendy's for anyone on the go - and their value menu items are a great deal. Lots of food for a low price!
Cortney B.
Hamilton, ON
I love Wendy's because they have delicious salads without gluten. I also enjoy their chilli and though their fries are gluten free the are contaminated by the oil. So sad. I wish they had a dedicated fryer. I would recommend it if your looking for something quick.
Patrice N.
Doral, FL
I think Wendy's is the luxury of fast food. Good fries, greats burgers, a lot of choices and a good variety. The choices aren't basic either. I jump at the chance to eat Wendy's whenever I can and every time I go, there is always something new for me to try
Laurie B.
Kanata, ON
I love eating at Wendy's. They have a large selection of options to choose from. You can have a nice hefty beef burger or a healthy mix of salad. They're food is always fresh and service at my location is great. I will continue to enjoy their food.
Marshall P.
overall, wendy's is good. their beef patty is very high quality, it tastes fresh. the bun, the vegetables, the fries - everything is made beautifully for a fast food restaurant. the only downside is the service that i receive, there are not so much in town and the workers don't tend to pay attention to detail so most of the time the order is wrong. but it is my spot, i go there everytime i am in the rush.
Sophie L.
Regina, SK
I AM OBSESSED WITH THEIR SPICY CHICKEN AGIAGO* however you spell it. I love spicy foods and this sandwich has the perfect balance so your mouth is not on fire but it is not dull at the same time. The chicken is tender and crispy. Everytime I go to wendys I HAVE to get that burger! A+++++++
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?