BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Ally E.
Georgetown
I love Wendy's so much, it's different from Mcdonalds but I am not trying to compare Wendy's with McDonald's, I'm just saying that their menus are different and each of the fast food restaurants has their own perks and etc
Catharine M.
Wendy's is a good choice for a quick bite to eat. There are many choices and the salads are quite filling and tasty. The price is a bit high, so that is a drawback.
Andrea V.

Everything exquisite, my family and I were delighted; Excellent customer service, all clean and tidy, the main variety of dishes at affordable prices. Congratulations.
Amy L.
Edmonton, Alberta
If I could choose where I get to go , it'd be Wendy's hands down. Unlike other places, the food tastes the same every time ! I don't know what they do to their fries but they are always got and fresh ! Chicken is never dry and always tasty ! I can't say much for the burgers because I can't eat red meat. The only con is I wish they would remember to put mayo in the bag when you ask for it , they ALWAYS forget but I just politely ask for it again . Prices are really good too for what you get !
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
Wendy's is one of my favs for fast food. There's so many choices on the menu - it's more than just great hamburgers. The chicken filets are thick and of a better quality than its competitors. I'm the type of person that finds a menu item that they like and stick to it. At Wendy's, I'm always ordering something different because it's all very tasty. Service is always friendly no matter where I visit too!
Angela B.
Wendy's makes some of the BEST french fries EVA! Anytime I order from there, I always need to get the combo with fries, because their fries are to DIE FOR! In terms of their burgers, I don't really like how they taste. They taste somewhat artificial to me, which I dislike. Their frosties are YUMMMMMY! I definitely recommend you guys to get them! I swear you'll fall in love! haha!
Sacha B.
As fast food goes, I always chose Wendy's. Their food tastes fresher so at least my mind thinks that it's better than McDonald's... whether or other it actually is lol
Claudia Mariel R.
Firstly, I love the bread of their hamburgers, litrally the best hamburger bread I have eaten, it is smooth, and it tastes good, second the meat tastes great, third they do not put a lot of onions, fourth, I like the Gherkins that put you, fifth, I like that the lettuce is not too much, sixth, the wrapper is fine, lastly the customer service is super excellent.
Kai-Yanna M.
Waterloo, ON
Wendy's is really a hit or miss for me. Their homestyle chicken sandwiches are my go to and they're usually really good. However, I don't like their beef burgers because of the processed, artificial taste. I usually go to one in Waterloo and their service is very slow. Overall, you get what you pay for - average food at average prices.
Samantha S.
I absolutely love Wendy's fast food restaurant. The burgers, amazing. My top favourite over McDonald's, Burger King, A&W, Etc. Wendy's has the best appetizers, deserts, and last but not least PRICES !! As well as my service has always been perfect while visiting a Wendy's. My favorite place to eat out most of the time.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?