BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Angelica G.
Plantation, FL
Wendy's is a good place to eat. My favorite burger is the Baconator. The meat is a little bit more juicy than others, the service is somewhat faster than others. I go once in a while and I've never experienced something undesirable. I recommend it!
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
Wendy's is one of my favorite fast food restaurants. Every time I go, I get the spicy chicken combo meal with a small iced strawberry passion fruit green tea! It is delicious! I would definitely recommend!
Melissa D.
Beverly, OH
One of the best tasting burgers out of the chains. A little pricey,but you're getting a good quality burger. Really great fries here as well. Everything on their menu is really good with the exception of the nacho cheese goop they put on fries.
Molly G.
Kensington, MD
I am convinced that Wendy's has the best quality food of any of the major fast food restaurants. We go once in awhile for a special treat - the chicken sandwiches are always juicy and delicious, the salads fresh and crisp and full of flavor, and who doesn't love a classic chocolate frosty?
Danny V.
Clifton, NJ
Wendys is now my favorite fast food restaurant because it seems to be the "healthiest" amounts the three ( McDonald's and Burger King) I love the fries because they use sea salt on them and anything is better with sea salt!
Kimberly M.
Jacksonville, NC
Wendy's is the only burger joint I will go to. I love it because while I can get my self a meal I can also grab a vanilla frosty for my pup. Employees at the drive through always get excited to see her. Me and my pup recommend Wendy's everyday!
Sara S.
Oviedo , FL
I've been eating at Wendy's restaurants for at least 40 years, and I'm happy to say that almost every experience brings me back for me. They're consistently tasty and offer options for my child who prefers salads, so it's an option for the whole family and nobody is left out.
Eliza L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wendy's is the place if you're looking for a delicious chicken sandwich. I love their 4 for 4 meal. You get a drink, fries, chicken nuggets, and a sandwich for only $4!! So filling and fits into a college student budget.
Molly D.
NEWARK VALLEY, NY
The chicken nuggets at Wendy's always taste fresh and hot. They are much more like eating real chicken than other fast food places. Paired with the honey mustard, it is a great combo!
Julia S.
Westerville, OH
Wendy's is one of my favorites for fast food. Their single cheese burger is so good and has a real hamburger flavor. The lettuce, tomatoes, etc. are always fresh. When I want to really splurge on calories I love their fries and Junior Frosty.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?