BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kai-Yanna M.
Waterloo, ON
Wendy's is really a hit or miss for me. Their homestyle chicken sandwiches are my go to and they're usually really good. However, I don't like their beef burgers because of the processed, artificial taste. I usually go to one in Waterloo and their service is very slow. Overall, you get what you pay for - average food at average prices.
Samantha S.
I absolutely love Wendy's fast food restaurant. The burgers, amazing. My top favourite over McDonald's, Burger King, A&W, Etc. Wendy's has the best appetizers, deserts, and last but not least PRICES !! As well as my service has always been perfect while visiting a Wendy's. My favorite place to eat out most of the time.
Bev B.
Langley , BC
I don't normally eat at a fast food restaurant, but if time is of the essence or I am on the road then Wendy's is my fast food choice. I like their chili and the baked potato and the jr bacon cheeseburger for a real treat I will order a frosty. Because the product is fresh, it makes me feel good about eating it.
Stephanie G.
One of the last fast food places in Canada where the burgers still resemble burgers, sorta. I go there mainly for their large ice tea which is enormous and lasts me practically all day plus it comes in a durable cup that you could probably reuse. I love their value menu for JBC's and nuggets. I will say however I preferred their old buns circa 2012/13.
Esther O.
Valencia, Venezuela
I love to visit Wendy's everytime I wanna eat a good hamburger, tasty nuggets and a simple sweet ice cream. The ingredients used on their plates are fresh and of high quality. Its price range is affordable for everybody. Its the perfect place to go with your family because it keeps that traditional home style enviroment and because of their excellent food. Highly recommended.
Kaitlin D.
London , OH
Their spicy Chicken cesar salad is really good, just enough spice to liven things up. Their poutine is also very good. I enjoy their chicken sandwiches. I love that most locations have a Coca Cola Freestyle machine. It is a little expensive, but they do often have coupons to save you some money so that is good. Definitely recommend Wendy's.
Fabiola E.
The best part of Wendy is that is not only affordable, it taste amazing. Great resolver. Great for your nights cravings and great when you're on a low budget. I literally can buy a Jr Bacon Chesse Burger and nuggets for only 3$, where can you still buy something so cheap and so good?
Erika H.
Sylvan Lake, Outside the USA, AB
Honestly there is only 3 things I like at Wendys. I like the JBC, I like the Taco Supreme Salad and I like the strawberry Lemonade. Overall I find the food greasy and gross and often the location I go to is full of flies. But I still go and would recommend the lemonade to everyone.
Alyssa C.
Cobourg, ON
It's fine, haha. It's a fastfood restaurant. It's a good switch up from always eating at McDonald's when you're on the road. They taste completely different and the food always seems to be well-prepared. They have pretty good deals. I don't know much about them but everytime I've stopped by I've had a good experience.
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Wendy's is one of those places that always seems to get it right. Except for when they took the mandarin chicken salad off the menu--that wasn't a good move. Wendy's is affordable and better quality than those of it's competitors. I am a sucker for their sweet and sour sauce!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?