BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Steph F.
VERNON, BC
Wendy's seems like a well-kept secret in my town. It's not mentioned often, but when it is, it's always delicious and hot. I love their value menu and the quality of the food, I'll always be a repeat customer.
kim m.
laval, QC
The chicken nuggets are very good and the fries too. My favorite thing there are the frosty. The chili though ... I don't even want to know what it's made of ... it taste good but in the fast food business the chili is often made with old meat
Daphne A.
Montague, PE
Wendy's is always a good fast food place. I like how they carry coke products as most of the fast food chain's around me sell Pepsi products. THeir chicken food items are made from really good chicken. Would recommend!
thiv b.
spicy chciken burger was really good. I loved it. it was fresh, and vegetables were also fresh. The manager was really nice and they gave my order fairly quickly but not to quickly enough where it was not fresh . love this burger. hope thy have a grilled chicken version
Brooklyn J.
South River
Would only stop here as a last resort. Don't recommend it at all. First time going I got a hamburger that was cold and soggy.....?
Only good thing about this place is their chocolate milkshakes
Lisa M.
For a fresh pick i go for the toco supreme salad. Its the perfect portion size, and the right amount of hot and cold in one bite with the chili on the salad. Sometimes too many onions but i personally dont like onions.
Alana M.
Edmonton
My family really loves Wendy's I love the spicy chicken burger and my family love the bacon eaters. I would highly recommend giving anything on their menu a try. I hope you take my recommendation and give them a visit.
Nikki A.
brampton, ON
I just had the most amazing spicy chicken from there today! It was so good and fresh this is honestly the best fast food restaurant. Affordable, amazing quality and I always go back. A must visit if you haven't already
Jaiden M.
I love Wendy's salads. I am a vegetarian and it can be hard to find fast food places that offer salads that aren't just lettuce when you remove the meat. Wendy's has multiple options of vegetables that come in their different salads. Wendy's also has some of the best lemonade that I have ever tasted.
Shannon S.
Went there recently for a snack !! It's was so  delicious  it wasn't greasy like other fast food places I had a chicken wrap a d a frostie .. I lovedddd the wrap sooo much
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?