BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
shamara b.
Wendy es siempre ha sido un favorito de la familia. Estoy particularmente satisfecho cuando salieron con una amplia selección de desayuno que es a la vez muy asequible y muy agradable al paladar. El café es algo que debe ser tan deseada sin embargo. Siempre he tenido una preferencia para ir hacia dicho establecimiento vs McDonalds o Burger King, hasta hace poco, cuando me enteré de que sacaron una de las grapas sigo volviendo a. El chile es el alimento por excelencia de Wendy y ha estado allí desde tiempo y conmemorativo. Esta es la comida que normalmente orden cada vez que no puedo hacer en mi mente sobre lo que debe conseguir. Quien tuvo la idea de eliminar desde el menú tiene que ordenar sus prioridades. No puedo pensar en más de un puñado de otros alimentos que podrían haber recortado. Todavía estoy frente a la pérdida, pero no ha entorpecido totalmente mi amor por la cadena alimentaria.
Lindsay G.
halifax
Wendy's has the best burgers. Their beef is always do flavourful. Slightly pricy compared to McDonald's but better tasting. I frequent Wendy's every few weeks and am never disappointed. 10/10 would recommend.
Lisa C.
LONDON, ON
We usually choose Wendy's because my daughter and I have Celiac disease and they have some options that we can eat such as Chili, potato, and burger without a bun. We go every few months. It's not my favourite restaurant but I would go again.
Osmir M.
San Cristóbal
I am fascinated by Wendy's products as they are very varied and are super delicious and have a very good variety and one of the products that I love is the potato with chile
Shelly F.
Kings Heath, Birmingham
I’ve only been here once before on my trip to Las Vegas. I really enjoyed the food though, it was a large portion and a great price and my burger was really tasty. I’d love to visit again if I go back to the states. Or, come to the UK!!
Rose C.
I like Wendy's fast food restaurants, as my whole family likes something from the menu, which is hard when you have a picky eater in the family. Also all the meat is fresh which gives the product and the restaurants extra brownie points.
Kayla L.
O'Leary, Prince Edward Island, PE
Wendy's is not my favourite place to go, I don't like the fact that they put butter on their burger buns and don't care for the fries! The baked potatoes and probably my favourite thing to get there I could pass on everything else!
Chloe A.
Brisbane
Very good variety and menu the stuff tastes amazing I love their thickshakes with chocolate in it I go there rarely but it's amazing quality and good service whenever I go I would recommend 10/10 :)
Faith R.
Love their burgers and their fries. So delicious. The people working there are always friendly and make my orders to perfection. I also really like frosties, ordering half vanilla and half chocoate!
Steph F.
VERNON, BC
Wendy's seems like a well-kept secret in my town. It's not mentioned often, but when it is, it's always delicious and hot. I love their value menu and the quality of the food, I'll always be a repeat customer.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?