BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Hb B.
Åsgårdstrand
I love Wendy's, its definitely the best fast food option (atlest where I live)
My favorite thing on their menu is the strawberry lemonade - its delicious, especially on a hot summer day.
karen t.
I Love a 99 cent frosty on a hot day
Chocolate is so yummy and to think a frosty is only 340 calories i go to wendys for a frosty a couple days a week then walk it off at the park.
Lol
Alison B.
Halifax, NS
Love Wendy's , but love certain things there but hate others love their lemonade and their baked potatoes but hate their fries and gravy and it's very affordable
ainsley m.
I love Wendy's burgers!! Very delicious and cheap! I also really like their cheese fries. I also love getting the nuggets and a frosty to dip, little weird but YUMMY!!! Recommend that for anyone who hasn't tried!
Ashlyn H.
Lethbridge , AB
favorite place for a quick meal. the burgers taste like actual meat and the fries are the best out of all fast food joints. the lemonade is my personal favourite
Zuleyka D.
Toa baja

The baconator and the chicken artisan super rich the super rich meat and the weird taste I can not stop going to wendys without ordering one of the two and I did not stay the chocolate frosting is a treat! The best thing about fastfood is wendys!
Christina L.
Great hamburgers and great chicken. Their chili cheese nachos are my weakness. Plus their frostys are amazing. There is literally nothing I don't like about wendy's.
Johanny C.
Me gustan los productos solo quisiera que tengan opciones para las personas que no comemos mucho porque los hamburgueses son muy grandes entonces casi siempre termino comiendo papas
Meagan W.
CBS , NL
The best fast food restaurant hands down ! I love the strong array of food and can honestly say their menu is great ! Food is delicious and the drinks are always super cold ! Great service and amazing restaurant!
Joanna B.
Edmonton, AB
Best quality of burgers you can get from a fast food place. Some of the seasonal feautres are misses but for the most part, the menu is rock solid. I especially like the half salad pairings now offered.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?