BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Rawnii J.
YUMMMM! Tasty fast food restaurants, I love the JBC burger and the spicy chicken rap off of the value pick menu. Very easy on your pockets. I'm not a fan of there fries but I love their burgers. I definitely visit Wendy's often!
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
I love wendys ! Whenever I go I always get the spicy chicken burger. Also life hack:: get a frosty & small fries and then...... dip the fries into the frost 💥 you guys can thank me later! I would recommend trying the burger and my little hack if you never have.
Lesley K.
Winnipeg
Love Wendy's, my favourite fast food chain by far. I find them slightly pricier than McDonald's but their old fashioned burgers can't be beat. Excellent quality food & always tasty. There just isn't another fast joint like them.
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
It has always been a family favorite. I have always had a preference to go to such establishment vs. McDonald's or Burger King Chili is Wendy's quintessential food This is the food I usually order whenever I can not make up my mind on what to get.
Angelina L.
Markham, ON
Wendy's is a great place you to go run in and get a quick cheese burger on the way home from school or work. Not only are there burgers good but I have recently started to try there salads and chicken fingers, they are both really great options as well.
Luz J.
santo domingo
I loved. The tention is fast. The food is of good quality. The food is has a good price for a very good quality. I love eating the potatoes with cheese and the delicious chili.
Has an option for everyone. If you like meat a lot or if you're over veggies
Bree M.
Love coming here for jbc's ! One of the only things I come to Wendy's for. Well that's and the spicy chicken burger is bomb as well. Cane be pretty greasy but not compared to some places I've been to.
Alyssia S.
Wendy's is my go to fast food restaurant. They have a menu item for every craving. Burgers, chicken burgers, nuggets, strips salads and more! Lots of yummy food when you need it fast!
Kristina L.
Westmount , WY
Love Wendy's. Service might not always be the quickest but it's usually worth the wait. The Asiago chicken club is awesome, regardless if it's grilled or crispy. Salads are usually very good, especially their seasonal ones.
Angela S.
Wendy's is my go to fast food restaurant. I love the burgers and fries and if you order from the value menu (Junior cheeseburger with a small fry), it's less than $4.00. Definitely great value for your money.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?