BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Maya D.
Surrey, BC
I wish there was a Wendy's generally close to me, but every time I do go, I indulge in their Baconator, fries and a frosty. Their chili is one of my absolute favourites in the fast food industry. Free wifi, good food, value menu and kids toys? Best place for a lazy mama who doesn't feel like cooking tonight!
Barbara G.
Excelente cadena de comida rápida. Sus trabajadores son muy amables y siempre tienen buen trato. Me encantan mucho sus comidas naturales, mayormente sus emparedados. Su helado es muy bueno y rinde mucho. Me encanta, la comida destinada a los niños es justa, no como mucho y me encanta comer aquí.
Jessica D.
Chatsworth, ON
I have always really enjoyed Wendy's food. The chicken is what i usually order and I find it to be out of this world. The spicy chicken and chicken strips are my favourite. Pair them with a baked bacon and cheese potato and that's my slice of heaven!!
Stephanie B.
Strathmore, AB
I love the variety of meal options available. My husband especially loves when they have their Portabello Mushroom Burger on. My favorite thing is that I can have a baked potato instead of fries. Their Frosty's are absolutely amazing! Prices are quite high, but they do have a value menu option - just it's definitely lower in quality and quantity too.
Mandy B.
I love Wendy's. They have an amazing cheese burger with all the fix ins. It does not taste fake like McDonald's and it is peanut free. My favourite food is the taco salad even though the salsa is a little spicy. It is great it you are in a rush I only go in a rush
Ashley N.
Huron park, ON
I dont get Wendys too often, considering I have to drive over 40 minutes just to get it. But when I do, it never disappoints. I love the spicy chicken wraps, because they are cheap and fill me up. I also enjoy any of the chicken burgers if I am looking for something bigger.
Karen L.
Jacksonville , NB
We don't have a Wendy's where I live, but it's our go to fast food stop when we go to a bigger city. The baked potato with sour cream. AGHH. So good. I usually get a spicy chicken burger, but sometimes we split a salad (It's SO big), and order a frosty to go with it.
Melanie C.
Niagara Falls, ON
I go to Wendys when I am on the go Fresh Hamburgers and Ice cold soft drinks Who could resist? It is not as expensive as some other fast food restaurants. Always top notch Burgers and delicious fries
Casey R.
My fave fast food restaurant by a long stretch. I love their food and of course totally go ham when they release something new that involves guacamole or is spicy. Also, the spicy chicken sandwich is my ride or die.
Jennifer M.
Kelowna, BC
As a kid we always ate at Wendy's during our local 'Dream Lift Day'. It was always a huge treat and now as an adult, even though we don't have Dream Lift Day anymore, I still frequent out local Wendy's! The new salad they brought out last summer, Mediterranean Power is AMAZING!!!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?