BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kay-Kay S.
Toronto, ID
Wendy is a awesome food place if you love the baconator because that is my favourite item it's takes long to make it but that because I always request for mine to be well done. Since what I order there all the time is fatty I only eat it like once a month
Amber G.
Nepean, ON
I am biased I was a Supervisor at Wendy's love the products and would rather eat at Wendy's than McDonald's but they have fewer locations I live the spicy wrap I love the nachoes the floats as well as the #4 double mmmmm bacon so yummy but I also like to change my order cause I worked there so I'm a pain to the staff :)
Joshua Y.
Calgary
Recently discovered you can order a side of cheese sauce for a mere $0.50! My absolute go to now, even though probably quite unhealthy is Wendy’s Baconator Sandwich with a side of cheese sauce to dip! Absolutely heavenly! 🤤
#cheese #cheatday #bacon #Wendys #burgers
Maddie M.
Ottawa
I go to Wendy's relatively often because it is near my school and therefor quite convenient, now I'm not a huge fast food person, when it comes to burgers I go generally exclusively for Macdonalds or Burger King. But the sour cream and chive baked potato is my favourite thing in the world. It's softer then a regular baked potato and it is just all round amazing. I also love the chicken nuggets.
Sanjee P.
Toronto, ON
Wendy's is ok. I find their fries to be average and their burgers dry. They are competitively priced. I only stop there when there is no other option available. It is close to my home but I would be glad if something else pops up close by.
Sasha A.
Ita always fresh...they have a good variety and fair prices. It is high quality food just like you would make at home. The veges on the burgeres dong taste like chemicals like most other places and the customer service is good too.
Jazmín F.
De éste restaurante de comida rápida lo que le recomiendo a todos son los nuggets y el helado. Son verdaderamente delicioso y muy económicos, con muy poco dinero compras muchas cosas. Wendys es bastante bueno y lo recomiendo
Theraisa F.
We frequently visit Wendy's as its the closest fast food chain to our house. They're generally quick with filling orders and usually always offer some type of reward like a coupon. The managers are usually always polite, interactive and provide great customer service.
Amanda C.
Toronto , Ontario
I have one in the same building as my work and was before a McDonalds girl, but once you have a few Wendys burgers it is not the same when you go back to McDonalds where the patty is smaller and the flavor is missing. I would definitely go there compared to a McDonalds anytime.
Tay R.
I enjoy eating at Wendy's since moving away from meat it has a few healthy food options and their salads are affordable and delicious. I go twice a month. My fav items are the salad, baked potatoe and french fries. I would go again.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?