BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Gisselle C.
I really really love Wendy's. The Oreo Twisted ice cream is the best. The french fries are very salty which makes them less healthy but have a unique taste compared to others. And the burgers and burritos really feel like are made with fresher ingredients than other fast food chains.
Susan M.
Powassan
I love going to our local Wendy's restaurant for lunch or dinner. Their menu has both combos and individual items so you can get exactly what you want to order. I find you get a lot of food for the price and never leave there hungry. This is my favorite place to grab a burger, fries and a frosty milkshake.
Alison H.
halifax, NS
wendy's was the first job i ever had ever, and there started a true love affair. you can NOT tell me there is better tasting beef out there. ever. and the baconator is a diety, amirite? you would think that after working at a wendy's for several years i wouldn't eat it any more, but they have the best fires.....and frosty.....and that baconator........
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
 Foodie Expert Level 2It was my first time going to Wendy's, and we used the drive through. It did not take long at all, and the staff were very patient while we decided what we wanted. They were also very friendly and expedient, and we were out in under two minutes. The area seemed very clean, and the building looked nice. I liked the options they offered, I got a chicken sandwich and my boyfriend got the Baconator. They were both very tasty (I really liked my sandwich, it was crispy and tangy and simple). We also got a frosty, which I didn't like as much. It was kinda powdery but also very thick. I didn't really like it too much. Otherwise, it was a tasty cheap fast food meal. Totally hit the spot :)
Zara G.
Brampton
While fast-food restaurant prices are on the rise, I still enjoy the quick bite of a burger. At Wendy's, what I appreciate the most is the side dishes: the nachos & cheese, chili, the baked potato, and the frosty. And you can replace fries with items without an extra charge. If you're looking for a quieter fast-food restaurant, usually absent of children as compared to other chains, this place is for you. There's free wifi, too. I wouldn't, however, recommended the kids' toys if you want to keep your kiddies entertained.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Love me some Wendy's!!! I love their apple pecan chicken salad. It is healthy, delicious and filling. You can't go wrong. Crispy chicken sandwich and burgers are really good too. I highly recommend their frosty's for a summer treat. I wish I could go right now!
Caitlin H.
Brantford , Ontario
It's an alright restaurant although the lettuce isn't all that great. I've visited many different Wendy's all over Canada and it's always the lettuce. Their burger are amazing and got to be the best though. It's a prefect greasy and cures your craving for a juicy burger.
Lisa C.
Napanee, ON
Wendy's is delicious! I love the salads and the burgers! Not too keen on their fries though. But I always end my meal with a chocolate frosty, they're so good! And I love that Dave Thomas supports adoption, it's something very close to my heart as I was also adopted!
Lonnie D.
Ottawa, ON
My favourite fast food burger joint! My go-to are the JBCs (junior back cheeseburger). It’s such a great deal, like ~$2 for a burger! Their chili and chicken nuggets are really good, too. Oh and can’t forget about their Frosty’s! Soooo freakin’ good. I unfortunately don’t love close close to a Wendy’s, but whenever I pass one, I always stop by the drive-thru.
George P.
Sfendami, Pieria, Greece
Very good restaurant ! I totally like it and the menu is so good and the food I totally like going there. I go there 1 to 2 days a week and I really like it . Also it is not very pricey so its very good for a quick meal! I would totally go there again and take my friends too !
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?