BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Julia N.
Wendy's is pretty disappointing when you're a vegetarian. The salads aren't that great.. poorly assembled. They used to have a baja salad that you could get without chicken and was amazing but discontinued. No veggie burgers... but a baked potato. I usually pass on going here.
Stephanie L.
Burnaby, BC
Overrated and overhyped. It’s not bad but it’s not something I’d eat everyday. It’s affordable, which is good, but portions are very very small. I think McDonald's is much better for their pricing, and they’re easier to find. At least their Twitter account is entertaining.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love Wendy's. Their fries and delicious but my favorite are their frostys. Their food is always hot and fresh and very well priced. I do find there aren't as many locations as other fast food joints and wish there were more in my area.
julise s.
1,391 reviews
I loved. The tention is fast. The food is of good quality. The food is has a good price for a very good quality. I love eating the potatoes with cheese and the delicious chili.
lori m.
midland, ON
I recently was there a month or so ago and i noticed they had a taco salad.. I tried it and i was in ah.. It was so delicious i couldnt believe it.. I got the salad and drink combo it was a good price. I would go back again and buy it.. I also love the burgers.
Sanaah Z.
surrey, BC
i love this place to do my lunch each year they have something new and they have good services and good lunch to each such as  fish burgers and coke. i love the food and i do think that thier money is woth it and i would recommed it to others who haven't tried
Detra P.
Stratford, ON
Food is always hot, we always go through drive thru & it’s surprisingly fast! We’ve never had to wait long for our food. Great quality food & the best chicken fingers (& the only fast food place with ranch dip for chicken fingers?!)
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
This was my fast food of choice back in university because the campus had it. I loved the baked potatoes and fries. I also like the bacon mushroom melt (but i don't think it's available now). It's a nice alternative to Macdonalds
Amelia R.
San Juan
One of my favorites places to eat😍I love the burgers and the ice cream but my fav is the Taco Salad 😋👍I really love it, I could eat it everyday. But the french fries aren't my best option in here, I like it more crispy.
keti d.
I love wendy’s but i do not like their meat. It has different but not bad taste. I like mcdonalds more than wendy’s but I love that they have more products than mcdonalds like cakes and different ice creams.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?