BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Emma A.
Covington, LA
My must buy at Wendy's is always "4 for 4". That's one of a kind deal which includes 4 pieces of nuggets, small fries, small drink of your choice and a junior bacon cheeseburger or crispy chicken BLT. All of that just for $4!! Yummy.
I always choose the Jr bacon cheeseburger because everything they put in it goes so deliciously together. Crisp salad and tomato always taste fresh, bacon is not fried too much - just the way I love it, and the mayo adds a perfect mood to it. +if you're like me have a weird food moods, it has no onion in it! So no worries about that smell. I tend to ask for extra nuggets thou. But just because they're also so good I can't get enough. (:
Raquel B.
Washington , DC
Fave since a kid and now my kids favorite. Just ordered lunch and it’s amazing each time. My kids even did their happy dance
Nico P.
Enfield
Wendy's has good, crispy chicken nuggets, but their fries are usually kind of soggy. Their burgers are good most of the time, but sometimes they can be cold. Their service usually sucks but I love the nuggets so it's tolerable. They're not really a must-try fast food restaurant, so if you've never been there you're not missing much.
Claudia Y.
I love Wendy’s so much! The customer service is great and they are super fast!! My favorite item is the chicken nuggets! Pros: yummy, affordable, fast! Cons: unhealthy. I would definitely go to Wendy’s again!
Brooke H.
Normal, IL
Wendy’s is a steal! That 4 for $4 comes in clutch. On the real, Wendy’s is one of my favorite fast food chains. I grew up always getting a small chocolate frosty and fries as a treat. They’re pretty good for you too, because the avoid a lot of MSG and other products. They’ve come a long way and I’m still here for it.
Tiffaine C.
Pawtucket, RI
Love how fresh the food always is my kids love the 4 for 4 it's a hit for the whole family and doesn't break the bank
Michelle H.
Portland
The only place I know that uses sea salt for their fries makes them my favorite when I'm raving fries. Unfortunately, I tend to need dinner late at night and the one on 82nd near Glison is less than stellar when it comes to serving fresh fries late at night.
Sheryl O.
N Las Vegas, NV
One of my families favorites. Chicken nuggets are really good and my daughters favorite. My husband usually orders a double hamburger. I just recently tried the chili again and forgot how good it was. I also had a baked potato which was a good alternative to French fries. I also enjoy their salads. Super happy they serve Diet Dr. Pepper as it's my favorite soda and only drink soda at restaurants so it's a added treat. We all love their frostys and I like to dip my French fries in them.
Alex r.
Farmington, MO
Wendy's is probably one of my favorite fast food restaurants! Has super good chilli and their burgers are really good too! Prices are very reasonable as well! I love Wendy's!
Pennie C.
Fulton, MO
Lots of great food and healthy choices. The salads are pretty good but the baconator is the best.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?