BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Gianna C.
Hampton, NH
I've always had high hopes for Wendy's... but they are always disappointing me. Mediocre fast food coupled with slow wait times and rather unresponsive customer service makes this restaurant a strong 2 star fast food pick. Convenience I the only reason I go.
Carly Q.
Wendy's has a good selection for a fast-food restaurant! I love pretty much all the chicken options. Also has reasonable prices for what you get. I probably go about once a month or so and will definitely go again. Especially for chocolate frosties!!!
Amanda A.
Fall River
I actually used to work for Wendy's and they're my favorite food place I have worked. Their prices have gone up but so has the quality. I like some of the odd ball items they have, like the baked potatoes which are amazing. Good place to eat, good place to work, good food. That's all I ask for.
Sydney K.
There chicken nuggets, fries, and frosty are so freaking good. Whenever i'm in a rush and need to eat out somewhere this one of my #1 choices. If you haven't already i totally recommend trying it out some time.
April L.
St. paul
Wendy's is my favorite fast food place because their chicken sandwiches are to die for. They're always coming up with new stuff. And they use fresh ingredients, which makes food taste 1,000x better. Whenever I get the chance I always go to wendy's and get my Asiago Ranch Spicy Chicken Club. 👍🏻
Lourdes C.
Red Bluff, CA
My favorite thing to get at Wendy's is their apple pecan chicken salad. Everything about it is delicious. I love the combination of the blue cheese with the pomegranate vinaigrette .
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
Wendy's is my hands down favorite fast food restaurant. I love their baked potato as well as their salads. I feel like they're a little more fresh compare to other fast food places and they taste really great.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
Wendy's is the restaurant we choose when we need something quick but don't want as greasy as other fast food restaurants. Their salads and baked potatoes are great options outside of the traditional fast food fare.
Kelly G.
Topeka, KS
Their strawberry salads are the best. It is my go to burger at Wendy's The price on the salads are a little expensive for a fast food resturant. These are one of my favorite salads. I wish they had them year around. I would eat them all the time.
Lilith D.
Miami
Wendys is good but not great, they have some really delicious menus but their desserts are very simple, and it does not have so much variety, it has reasonable prices and the food is
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?