BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kate J.
Love the chicken wraps, my go to for a light lunch or snack. The chicken burgers are very nice and the bun is a nice change from a regular white hamburger bun. Always accommodating to my dietary restrictions. The sea salt fries are just enough salt and taste great. The frostys are a get dessert or treat when it hot out.
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
I miss the day when Wendy's was actually good. I ate at the Wendy's close to my home & it's always a disappointment. The food is beyond low par. When a homestyle crispy chicken isnt crispy & nuggets are barely warm & not crispy either.. Not worth spending the money. Huge disappointment. Waste of money.
amber s.
verdun quebec
My go to fast food joint for comfort food. I love their bacon poutine and it's an excellent price. You can feed multiple people here on the go without breaking the bank.
Cristal M.
Wendys... definitivamente en sabor, calidad y cantidad le lleva mucho a otros negocios de fastfood. Obviamente tienen un costo mas elevados que otro pero vale la pena invertir una vez por ratos en este restaurante
Rebecca E.
Ottawa
Lately Wendys has been letting us down. We use to go all the time because there is one so close to us. But my boyfriend ordered a chicken sandwich a few weeks back and it was pretty nasty. Ever since we haven't really been around. I enjoy the son of baconator and a baked potato however.
Julia N.
Wendy's is pretty disappointing when you're a vegetarian. The salads aren't that great.. poorly assembled. They used to have a baja salad that you could get without chicken and was amazing but discontinued. No veggie burgers... but a baked potato. I usually pass on going here.
Stephanie L.
Burnaby, BC
Overrated and overhyped. It’s not bad but it’s not something I’d eat everyday. It’s affordable, which is good, but portions are very very small. I think McDonald's is much better for their pricing, and they’re easier to find. At least their Twitter account is entertaining.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love Wendy's. Their fries and delicious but my favorite are their frostys. Their food is always hot and fresh and very well priced. I do find there aren't as many locations as other fast food joints and wish there were more in my area.
julise s.
1,389 reviews
I loved. The tention is fast. The food is of good quality. The food is has a good price for a very good quality. I love eating the potatoes with cheese and the delicious chili.
lori m.
midland, ON
I recently was there a month or so ago and i noticed they had a taco salad.. I tried it and i was in ah.. It was so delicious i couldnt believe it.. I got the salad and drink combo it was a good price. I would go back again and buy it.. I also love the burgers.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?