BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Autumn A.
Wendy's is definitely my go to fast food restaurant! Their fast food is much better than any of their competitors! I however hate that they changed their grilled chicken! It use to be one of my favorite things to get from there. Now it taste very chemically!
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
Wendy's is solid. I went to Wendy's a few time son my cross-country road because it's dependable and it's got the 4 for $4 deal, which you can't beat. LPT: you can upgrade your drink to a frosty in the 4 for $4, free of charge.
Caroline S.
Eagleville
I absolutely Love Wendy's. I go there about once a week and I always get the power Mediterranean chicken salad. It is filled with lots of goodies and is delicious and nutritious. The staff are always so friendly and it is a very comfortable environment
Alex R.
Tempe, AZ
The value menu has plenty of options to chose from which is nice! I prefer Wendy's over mcdonalds and Burger King because they are faster, and the food is better by a landslide. Some favorites include the crispy chicken sandwich with fries! Oh, and obviously a chocolate frosty to dip the fries in!
Kristin Z.
Crowley
The 4 for 4$ deal was one of the best things created by them! You get to choose or burger or chicken type and it’s all comes with fries, 4 piece nuggets and a drink!! How can something so cheap taste so good? I would recommend this to anyone on a budget.
Danielle C.
El cajon, CA
For a fast food restaurant their food is pretty good. I love the frostys.
My only big complaint is that I've been to multiple locations and at nearly every one the employees are rude or just overall seem like they don't want to be there.
Nicole S.
That 4 for 4 special is a staple. I think it's a really good deal for what it is . If your a indecisive yet want to keep your purchase low, you should get this. I'd suggest throwing in a cookie or something though .
Kathy M.
Camby, IN
I love Wendy's hamburgers they are juicy and you can have them fixed as you like. Wendy's is affordtable and clean. The quality of the food is great. The salads are crisp and fresh.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
Wendy's is my hands down favorite fast food restaurant. I love their baked potato as well as their salads. I feel like they're a little more fresh compare to other fast food places and they taste really great.
Kelly G.
Topeka, KS
Their strawberry salads are the best. It is my go to burger at Wendy's The price on the salads are a little expensive for a fast food resturant. These are one of my favorite salads. I wish they had them year around. I would eat them all the time.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?