BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Emma C.
Zephyrhills, FL
It's a great deal for people who are tight on money or just have that much cash on them. The 4 for 4 is possibly the best and most cost efficient thing on the menu. The chicken nuggets there are the bomb and can rival any other ones on the market. The french fries are alright for the most part.
Nicole S.
That 4 for 4 special is a staple. I think it's a really good deal for what it is . If your a indecisive yet want to keep your purchase low, you should get this. I'd suggest throwing in a cookie or something though .
Kaytlin S.
Bristol , VA
Everyone who works at Wendy's is very nice, the only problems I have are that they tend to forget some minor things such a sauce packets.
Also, the sweet tea is a hit and miss as to whether or not it tastes good
Kristin Z.
Crowley
The 4 for 4$ deal was one of the best things created by them! You get to choose or burger or chicken type and it’s all comes with fries, 4 piece nuggets and a drink!! How can something so cheap taste so good? I would recommend this to anyone on a budget.
Alex R.
Tempe, AZ
The value menu has plenty of options to chose from which is nice! I prefer Wendy's over mcdonalds and Burger King because they are faster, and the food is better by a landslide. Some favorites include the crispy chicken sandwich with fries! Oh, and obviously a chocolate frosty to dip the fries in!
Caroline S.
Eagleville
I absolutely Love Wendy's. I go there about once a week and I always get the power Mediterranean chicken salad. It is filled with lots of goodies and is delicious and nutritious. The staff are always so friendly and it is a very comfortable environment
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
If youre looking for a good fast food burger; then Wendy's is perfect. The patty's taste fresh and very good. The selection in the menu is great and very affordable.i would definitely recommend to a friend or anyone who's sceptical on trying out a new burger.
Autumn A.
Wendy's is definitely my go to fast food restaurant! Their fast food is much better than any of their competitors! I however hate that they changed their grilled chicken! It use to be one of my favorite things to get from there. Now it taste very chemically!
barbara t.
Why did you guys have to discontinue the spicy nuggets?!!! Those were the only thing that had me going back to Wendy's and now that they're gone I don't see myself going for anything else! They were the only fast food place near me that sold spicy nuggets!
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
Wendy's is solid. I went to Wendy's a few time son my cross-country road because it's dependable and it's got the 4 for $4 deal, which you can't beat. LPT: you can upgrade your drink to a frosty in the 4 for $4, free of charge.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?