BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Samantha A.
Schaumburg, IL
I've never eaten inside this restaurant, only used the drive-thru. Good to know that this drive thru is only wide enough for one car, so if you are in line there is no changing your mind. If you do, you will have to wait for all the cars in front of you to go through before you can get out of the line.

The food is what you expect of a Wendy's...cheap and delicious. I am partial to the Wild Berry Lemonade. If you haven't tried it yet, I recommend that you do should ASAP!
Lisa M.
Lowell, MA
I choose Wendy's over all other fast food places of this type. The food tastes better and better quality. The fish is really fish and the chicken is really chicken lol not processed foam
Lua S.
Vacaville, CA
I personally think Wendy's burgers are not very great. They have good salads and deserts. But if you are looking for a good affordable burger, Wendy's might not be your place. I would go again for a salad but not any type of burger. I hope this helped someone.
Melissa A.
I swear Wendy's takes the award for the best fast food ( at least by me-- the tri state area) its affordable, the food is good, the fries are to die for ( never hard or drowning in oil). And their chicken tastes like actual chicken! As i always say Wendy's for the win!
Javon V.
Wendy's food is inexpensive and quick for a meal on the go. I never do drive through and I always go in. Workers seem to mover faster when you are looking at them. My food is usually hot and as good as it can be. I wish they had more locations in my area
Katie L.
I love Wendy's! The 4 for $4 deal is great when you're running low on cash and don't want to cook. The sriracha ranch sauce is spicy and great. My only complaint about Wendy's is the Coke Freestyle machine. The soda that comes from it just doesn't taste right.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I come here all the time to shop for AMAZING and delicious affordable food. I love their wide variety of food and that there are people to help you find what you're looking for. I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing.
Ronnee H.
Coaling, AL
Wendy's is by far my favorite fast food restaurant. My favorite sandwich is the Chicken Asiago club sandwich with spicy chicken. 95% of the time, that is what I order, with some type of flavored lemonade and it is always amazing. I go here all the time.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
I try to eat healthy as much as possible and organic but sometimes you have to splurge. I usually splurge on wendys. I love their TACO SALAD and the nuggets. You cant go wrong with their 99 cent menu. Its such a good deal. Their fries are my weakness too:)
Louise A.
Lacey
Much better than any other fast-food place near my work. Can't stand the lobby at my location though. You can't see the counter from the tables and there is almost never anyone at the counter when I come in. The food is delicious tbe service is terrible .
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?