BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Wendy's
Tried their new taco salad. Absolutely loved it. Great flavor. I'm going back soon for sure!
Veronica G.
madera, CA
This place has the good BBQ Salad. I love how the fact it comes with corn on it and the sauce
Michael W.
West Lafayette, IN
Wendy's Taco Salad tastes exactly like it did in the 80's. Delicious! its fresh and filling.
Isis M.
Aurora, IL
All there food tastes amazing and it is all so American ANDNI especially love their icecream
Allie L.
Awesome and delicious. Love there 4 for 4 deal. Fills me up and is cheap. I go all the time.
rosa a.
One of my favorite fast food restaurants. The food always looks fresh and taste really good.
Brandi B.
Good service good food, wait is usually unwarranted. Good options highly accessible locations
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND
I like them but I'm not I live with them. They got good ice cream. I go at least once a year.
Sarah D.
Love love love wendys! I would recommend their spicy chicken sandwhich, can't go wrong there.
Yolanda M.
I love their burgers and fries! They are always tasty and fresh! I definitely recommend them!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?