BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Haley R.
The classi chocolate frosty at Wendy's is out of this world. You cannot beat it. It's perfect
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
This is only good when you're in a hurry and you don't have time to make something to eat lol
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
I love how it's not pricy and it's very good my kids love it I recommend to all the families
Elizabeth M.
Would give the location 5 stars if their customer service was better, the food isn't so bad.
Katie M.
Auburn , KY
Love the chicken nuggets. Plus there's nothing better than Wendy's fries dipped in a frosty!
Nichole R.
Binghamton, NY
I love their baconators , and baconator fries! Oh and who could forget the frostys!!! Yum!!!
Kristin J.
This is probably one of the more decent fast food choices. I like the baked potato options.
Katie R.
Schenectady , Ny
Wendys food surpasses the quility of mcdonalds and burger king. I definately prefer wendys
Tiffani B.
Fayette, UT
We love Wendy's for a quick burger. We are never disappointed with the quality we receive.
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
Love Wendy's! Their fries, chicken nuggets, chili, frostys, jr. Bacon cheese burgers! Yum!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?