BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Camila C.
Weston, FL
Best nuggets in the whole entire world. Best fries after Arby's fries. Go to fast food place
Kristin D.
Canfield, OH
Wendy's has delicious food, but it has become awfully expensive. This is very disappointing.
Denise W.
Wendy's salad and strawberry lemonade. Also the nuggets. Fresh everything and it taste great
Myranda H.
Baxter, KY
I think their food is really good although it fatty as crap who doesn't like them greasy food
Lisa T.
I love Wendy's new menu items. They taste fresh and delcious. I would recommend to everyone.
Brittany G.
De Queen, AR
Just got a Wendy's locally a few weeks ago and we are in absolute love with the taco salads!
Nikki D.
Marshall, IN
The 4 for $4 deal is great. Everyone enjoys a frosty! My husbands favorite is the Baconator.
Abby W.
Rudolph, OH
I love the fries at Wendy's! The right amount of salt. The cherry Vanilla Coke is my favorite
Aaliyah N.
Milledgeville, GA
Wendy's is cheap. They have them everywhere. I love their fried and the strawberry lemonade!
Bonnie C.
Mcpherson, KS
We love going to Wendy's. We like the junior bacon cheese burgers. Very tasty and affordable.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?