BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Alexis F.
Oak Forest, IL
I always recieve great service at Wendy's. At least the ones that are around my location. The food always look like they actually take the time to make it look perfect. It tastes so delicious as well.
Bailey S.
I have always been a huge fan of Wendy's. I love their Spicy Chicken Sandwich. The quality of their fast food is better than others in my opinion. They are slightly more expensive than other fast food places, but better food for a little extra... I'll take it!
Debie C.
Wendy's is the place whenever me and my son wants Frosties. So, we go to Wendy's twice a week just to grab some junior bacon burger, chicken nuggets, fries, frosties and somw chilli foe hubby. We love Wendy's.
Olivia R.
Williamstown, NJ
Whenever I go to Wendy's , there is never a time that my order is wrong as it can be in most other resturaunts . Both their prices and the food that you get for those prices are amazing !
Lisa M.
Lowell, MA
I choose Wendy's over all other fast food places of this type. The food tastes better and better quality. The fish is really fish and the chicken is really chicken lol not processed foam
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
Their hamburgers are amazing and I really love their fired so easy to get to from my house when I want a quick lunch or dinner! They are a really good fast food chain and I think it's work the money definetly recommend
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Wendy's is in my opinion one of the best quality fast food restaurants around! Their burgers are always so juicy and fresh and the chicken nuggets are always fried perfectly. The French fries are never burnt or to soggy. I always enjoy Wendy's every time I go!
Melissa A.
I swear Wendy's takes the award for the best fast food ( at least by me-- the tri state area) its affordable, the food is good, the fries are to die for ( never hard or drowning in oil). And their chicken tastes like actual chicken! As i always say Wendy's for the win!
Ashley B.
Rural Hall, NC
Love this fast food chain!  They have a great $4 meal that is very filling and obviously is super cheap.  The food is always hot and fresh, the only problem is the drive thru is a little slow sometimes so it may not be the best when you are in a rush.  Also their baked potato is delicious!
Samantha A.
Schaumburg, IL
I've never eaten inside this restaurant, only used the drive-thru. Good to know that this drive thru is only wide enough for one car, so if you are in line there is no changing your mind. If you do, you will have to wait for all the cars in front of you to go through before you can get out of the line.

The food is what you expect of a Wendy's...cheap and delicious. I am partial to the Wild Berry Lemonade. If you haven't tried it yet, I recommend that you do should ASAP!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?