BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Becca C.
I go to Wendy's more than other fast food place. Food is always consistnat. Fast and great serv
kimberly d.
Mcallen, TX
i think with every new restaurant rising up, wendy’s has just disappeared but it’s really good.
Ashley w.
Baden, PA
I love Wendy's although I don't eat fast food much Wendy's is my absolute favorite of all time
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
One of my favorite fast food places because the service is great and the food is always great!
easter y.
Sacramento, CA
i orefer wendys over mcdonalds anyday, i like how fresh their salads are and the service is A1
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
Wendy's is awesome. I love that they make an attempt to be healthy and offer healthier options.
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I love their chicken burger. That's all what I get at Wendy's. I love their strawberry lemonade
Maddie L.
Loveland, OH
Wendy's is the bomb. Wonderful fries, burgers, and frosties. Love the fresh fries! Enough said.
Jacquelyn T.
Wendy's Taco Salad is AMAZINGGGG! Go try it out. Perfect combination of taco, salad, and beef.
Niecy H.
Cheap burgers and good quality sandwiches I love there lemonade I love it for the summer time.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?