BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Irehishy V.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the 4 for $4 from wendys. Is cheap and it comes with alot of food to keep you satisfied
Holly K.
Albany, NY
Love Wendy's! There are several things on the menu that I love. I've been eating here for years
Bella A.
Their first meal on the menu is a go to. The meat is juicy and never dry. Great flavoring too!
Jordan G.
Nixa, MO
#1 cheap single burger= jr bacon cheeseburger. The only fast food dollar burger that's edible.
Emilee D.
I like there spicy chicken nuggets by far my favorite thing to get also like their French fries
heidi v.
Hartford, MI
great meal deals. chicken sandwiches are the best. frostys are incredible. locations everywhere
Christie B.
Dunlap, TN
I love their 1/4 pound cheeseburger and chocolate frosty. They also have amazing tasting chili
Anais S.
Orlando, FL
Me gusta mucho el brócoli cheese potatoes, green te y las burguer con pollo en grill muy bueno
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
I love their chicken burger. That's all what I get at Wendy's. I love their strawberry lemonade
Morgan N.
Southbury, CT
Love the nuggets and strawberry lemonade. The 4 for 4 deal right now is amazing and I love it !
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?