BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Niecy H.
Cheap burgers and good quality sandwiches I love there lemonade I love it for the summer time.
Rae Ann B.
Love the baconator fries. They are my favorite! Plus lobe my chocolate frosty with fries to dip
Xochitl A.
Los Angeles, CA
Wendy's is amazing! Love their chili and double stackers, including their meal combos and deals
Jamie V.
Moosic, PA
Wendys food is very good. I love there salads and they are very affordable. I think it is great
luisa m.
Socorro, TX
Me encanta su comida, pero sus hamburguesas son muy pequeñas, aunque los preciosos son lo justo
Nicole C.
Seward, PA
The Asiago chicken sandwich is the best item on the menu. So many flavors packed into one meal.
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
Wendy's is awesome. I love that they make an attempt to be healthy and offer healthier options.
Ashley g.
New Phila, OH
One of my favorite places to eat. I love how fresh everything is. It's a great variety of food.
Yesica M.
I love Wendy's French fries!! I also love their ice cream. Wendy's offer good choices of salad.
Emilee D.
I like there spicy chicken nuggets by far my favorite thing to get also like their French fries
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?