BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Sara U.
Foley, AL
They have the best dollar menu around!! Hand down! The value you get for your dollar is amazing!
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I am obsessed with their baconater meal & how much wider their fries are compared to McDonald's.
Samantha R.
Angels Camp, CA
Absolutely nothing and no one beats their frosty! It is the best and so creamy and so delicious!
Esperanza G.
My family and I love Wendys!!! I especially enjoy the fries!!! The spicy sandwiches are amazing.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Pretty good burgers and great fries. I really like the Chili during winter and love the Frosty's.
Garrett T.
Pound, VA
The best fast food around. Better burgers,fries, and chicken nuggets. My preference of fast food.
Raquel R.
Sterling, IL
The son of baconator is perfect size burger with plenty included! Love their sea salt fries too!
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Wendy's has my favorite salad. The apple and chicken pecan salad is fantastic ! Wendy's
Mary B.
Mount Vernon, KY
I I love Wendy's food there burgers are like no other fresh and got. There fries are awesome too.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
I love Wendy's. Their burgers are absolutely amazing and by far my favorite fast food restaurant.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?