BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Jazzmayne H.
Selma, NC
I work here but I eat Wendy’s all the time is good everything isn’t affordable but it’s worth it
Debbie S.
The service is great when ordering but I wish they would a little faster on handing out the food
Cindy I.
Their fries are the best, and the employess are always super nice. Place is clean, food is good.
Jennifer C.
Timberlake, NC
Great price point at Wendy's but service is always slow. Great for kids! Good selection of items.
Evelyn N.
I love their new 4 for 4 in their menu. I can get a whole meal for only 4.25 including taxes :).
ashton k.
Trenton, OH
i love their crispy chicken sandwiches. they are amazing. i would recommend eating at this place
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
I love Wendy's ! I love their chicken nuggets so delicious! With their 4$ for 4 meal it is so add
Diana P.
Middle Vlg, NY
4 for $4 all the way. CHICKEN SANDWICH OMG I LOVE WENDYS DEFINITELY MY GO TO FAT FOOD RESTAURANT
Sara U.
Foley, AL
They have the best dollar menu around!! Hand down! The value you get for your dollar is amazing!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?