BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Rose P.
I always get the same thing from here which is a spicy chicken sandwich with a strawberry lemonade
Shilysha D.
Wendell, NC
Wendy's has the best chocolate ice cream, also known to them as a frosty! It's so rich and creamy.
Kathryn G.
Robinson Creek, KY
Wendy's is such a bad habit of mine they have the best burgers so juicy I always go with a double 😍
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My second fast food spot! Salads are awesome and the grilled chicken sandwiches are pretty good too
nick w.
Love the new 4 for 4 such a good deal since prices of faSt food went up love the son of a baconator
April C.
Beckley, WV
When I am looking for a quick cheap meal this is the place to go. I like the chili and baked potato
Stella P.
Brockton, MA
One of my favorite fast food restaurants, I would choose this place over Mc Donalds or burger king
Angela M.
Amarillo, TX
Love the 4 for 4. Food is usually nice and fresh. Fries are way better than most fast food places.
Samantha S.
Wendy's in my favorite fast food restaurant. I love there spicy chicken sandwich. I go very often.
Nicole P.
Philadelphia
Absolutely love the taste and quality of the food. The chili has got to be my hands down favorite.
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?