BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Wendy's is okay I will eat it but it's not my favorite. I'm also not a huge fan of the French fries.
Marylyn R.
Wendy's nuggets are bomb! I love their lemonades and sauces as well. This will never get old for me!
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC
Love their taco salad... of course you have to mix it all up but it is worth it.. It is always fresh.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL
I'm not a fan of square patties, but I do love their salads, fries and frosties! They're all amazing!
Remy C.
Recently started to eat here again. Madly in love with the spicy nuggets. The fries are also amazing.
Gabriela A.
Allen Park, MI
Always a quick and easy eat. Love me a mixed frosty! And the strawberry lemonade is always great too!
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
The BBQ ranch chicken salad is so delicious and they have the choice of a full sized salad or a half.
Paula M.
Valhermoso Springs, AL
My boys favorite place to eat. Very affordable place to eat. Have the best chicken nuggets and fries
Jennifer L.
I love Wendy's. The food is always good and fresh. Well worth the money and never makes me feel sick
Sierra D.
They have good chicken and chilli and backed potatoes they are great together love there ice cream to
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?