BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Elaine K.
I am in love with the Taco Salad. I am so thankful that this has been brought back. I loved it when it was out the first time and was absolutely giddy when they brought it back! I could easily eat this every day and not be unhappy!!
Vanessa C.
The workers at my Wendy's are always very sweet, and I love love love the frostys!!!! They have amazing chicken nuggets and fries too! It's always very clean in their for a fast food restaurant and all in all a nice place to get some food on the go
CHRISTOPHER B.
Somerville, MA
As far as fast food restaurants go, I believe Wendy's has one of the better chicken sandwiches. I prefer the spicy chicken sandwich and it actually packs a little punch. Occasionally, they will come out with a specialty chicken sandwich, like the sriracha chicken sandwich. These are definitely worth trying.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
I like going to Wendy's Restaurant and I like the chocolates frosty they have. I just wish that it wasn't to far from me to drive just to get their Frosty if I lived really close to Wendy's Restaurant I would go everyday just for the frosty because I love chocolate
Madison T.
Pikeville, KY
Wendy's is my absolute go-to fast food restaurant when I'm trying to eat healthier. For a very affordable price, I can get something healthy and feeling like a baked potato, a grilled chicken wrap, a salad, or chili. I don't leave feeling bloated or greasy when I eat here.
Jamie K.
A little while ago they had a black truffle burger and it was basically the best burger I have ever had fast food or not. I was so sad I went back the next week and they don't have them anymore :(
Melissa Y.
Madison, MS
Beyond thrilled that Wendy's has brought back the taco salad. Most of the time the quality of the food is great, but there are times when I've gone and they not only get my order wrong but the food is cold when I get it. Overall it is a decent fast food restaurant and you get what you would expect from one.
Ashley K.
I love there curly fries. There sandwich melts are awesome also. I like how the cheese just goes into your mouth. It is messy though. I do not go here much because there pricing is an okay pricing.
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
I love just about anything Wendy's has on their menu. Their 4 for $4 is the best thing to ever happen to me. I go to Wendy's at least once a week for their 4 for $4. It's such an amazing deal and it tastes so good!! I love it
Melissa G.
Scotrun, PA
Wendys is my favorite fast food joint! I have been trying to eat healthier and Wendys makes that possible. Although my favorite is the baconater, I can still chose healthier meals by the many options they have. Their salads are amazing and they have baked potatoes!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?