BY WENDY'S

• Who else's is sad that that they no longer have the spicy...4 Answers
  • Does Wendy's still have the spicy chicken nuggets or did...6 Answers
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA
Wendy's is okay I will eat it but it's not my favorite. I'm also not a huge fan of the French fries.
Molly M.
HighlandsRanch
I love Wendy’s fries, especially dipped in a frosty. However, their chicken nuggets are questionable.
Gayle B.
S Setauket, NY
Best and freshest fast food. Love their salad and their baked potatoes. By far the healthiest choices
Lauren G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Quick and cheap. Like anywhere, you pay for what you get. Dollar menu items don't really fill you up.
Wednesday is amazing. This is one of my favorite fast food restaurants! There food is cheap and good!

Gabriela A.
Allen Park, MI
Always a quick and easy eat. Love me a mixed frosty! And the strawberry lemonade is always great too!
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC
Love their taco salad... of course you have to mix it all up but it is worth it.. It is always fresh.
Ashley N.
Dacula, GA
I love wendys! I love wendys so much that i dyed my hair brught red just so i could look like wendy.
Remy C.
Recently started to eat here again. Madly in love with the spicy nuggets. The fries are also amazing.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL
I'm not a fan of square patties, but I do love their salads, fries and frosties! They're all amazing!
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
What's your favorite thing on the menu?
LEAR29019 Merwill U.
Florida
Which is your favorite Wendys or McDonald?
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Do you dip your french fries in your frosty?
Miss A.
If you can pick between Wendy's or Burger King, what would you prefer?
karen t.
Chocolate or vanilla frosty from wendys?